The ASEICA admin team
The administrative team functions as the nerve centre of the association and is the first point of contact for parents wishing to enroll their children in the International Anglophone Section.
Some of its key tasks are:
- Information for parents of prospective students on registration procedures.
- Administrative and Financial management of the student base: registrations, re-registrations, departures.
- Administration of extra-curricular activities including theatre, English on Wednesdays and school trips.
- Communications to parents throughout the year.
- Payroll and social.
- Accounting and Financial Management.
- Administrative management of the teachers including replacements.
- Management of secretariat and office space (orders, maintenance).
- Support to Board committees (Communication, Exchanges, IT, etc.).
You can contact the Admin dept:
9am - 1pm
and 3.30pm - 5pm
Wed: 9am - 12pm